Tuesday 4 December 2012

Today was one of those good days. I went on a shopping trip to merryhill to do some Christmas shopping and I'm feeling good about my presents bought this year. I feel I can actually give good presents to my family instead of just getting presents. I really want to give something back. And I also got an Anne Hathaway poster for my bedroom which was fun :)

Wrapping the presents while listening to Christmas music is really making me happy aswell. I feeling good about my realisation and starting to accepting myself, I'm feeling like I am ready to start telling more of my friends about it even though some of them are very ignorant about this subject but i really want them to know. If they can't accept it then they really aren't my friends then are they.

I have also started talking to this girl who I have also liked for a very long time but i know I have hurt her from becoming distent when I was depressed. I need to find a way of making it up to her. But she makes me so happy. More happy than anyone has ever made me feel. She makes me feel sure about myself and I'm just happy talking to her.

All in all my life is good at the moment; it's taken a huge turn for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment